- 225g (8oz) Meat (sliced)
- Baking Soda, 1/4tsp
corn starch 1/4tsp sugar 1/4 tsp salt Pinch soy sauce 1/4tsp cooking wine 1/2tsp oil 1/2tsp
- 225g (8oz) spaghetti
- Oyster Gravy Sauce
- 1/2 (30g) Onion, sliced
- Up to 100g other veggies (carrots, cabbage, peppers, etc)
- Garlic, diced, chopped, or powdered
- Ginger, diced or grated
- Cooking wine
- Green onion, chopped
- Bean sprouts
- Wash meat, squeeze dry. Mash baking soda into meat, then mix with marinade.
- Prepare noodles. Make sure they are dry, and add oil to keep them from sticking.
- All ingredients should be ready to go before cooking.
- Lightly fry onions and other vegetables in a wok. Remove and set aside.
- Fry meat, set aside.
- Briefly fry ginger and garlic, leave in wok
- Add noodles
- Add veggies and beef, mix
- Add ~1tbsp cooking wine around sides of wok
- Push noodles aside to expose bottom of pan, add sauce, thicken
- Stop heat, stir with green onion and bean sprouts