Another slew of minor updates happening in the background since the last report. Here’s just a few:
- Updated the Apache configuration to include the latest SSL/TLS protocols and exclude older or less secure ones. Shanock.com now gets an A rating from https://www.ssllabs.com.
- Also tightened SSL/TLS on the SMTP mail server.
- Set up https://service.shanock.com with FusionInvoice, may later turn this into a platform for paid services on Shanock.com
- Completed a script that interacts with my Fail2Ban setup to facilitate the reporting of people trying to break in. Given some more testing, I will publish it in a new post.
- Enabled port 587 for the mail server. This should make compatibility with some email clients more straightforward.
- Various software updates.