- Mixing bowl
- Pizza pan
- 2 cups of flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (plus some extra for coating things)
- 1tbsp Garlic, powder or diced
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 8oz can of tomato sauce
- 8oz shredded Mozarella Cheese
- 1tbsp Italian seasoning
- Any toppings you want. (1/4lb ground meats per pizza is a good guage. The picture below was made with 1/2lb, and was too much)
- Dissolve 2 Tbsp of sugar into the water in a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle yeast on top of water. Do not mix. Allow 10 minutes or so for the yeast to become a bit frothy.
- Mix in the flour, salt, and olive oil. Knead until thoroughly mixed and doughy.
- Coat the ball of dough with a bit of olive oil. Cover and allow to rise for an hour.
- Mix tomato sauce, 1tbsp sugar, garlic, Italian seasoning, and lemon juice.
- While dough is still rising, this is a great time to prepare toppings. Make sure meats are cooked.
- Thinly oil the pizza pan, and spread dough out into a 12″ circle with a pinched-up crust. Perforate with a fork, like a saltine cracker.
- Pour tomato sauce mix into the crust, spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly.
- Add toppings.
- Bake at 450F for 15 minutes.