This is my own interpretation of hot Thai Basil Chicken, but using pork instead. Easy to make and tasty. Makes enough to go with 3-4 bowls of rice. This is a spicy recipe and should be eaten with rice.
- 1lb Ground Pork
- 4tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 2tbsp Soy Sauce
- 4tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1tbsp Ground Chili
- 2tbsp Dried Basil
- 1tbsp Garlic, powdered or crushed
- 3-4 eggs
- Fresh chives
- Lime juice
- Place pork in skillet or wok with all the ingredients except the eggs. No need to oil the pan.
- Mix and let it be for awhile, for the flavors to mix. (Get the rice started)
- Brown meat to taste.
- Scoop out the meat, place on or beside rice.
- Using the left over oil in the pan, fry the eggs, both sides, just enough to cook the whites. The yolk should remain runny, and break into the meat and rice.
- Place one egg on each serving of rice.
- If desired, add some chopped chives and/or sprinkle some lime juice.